Filter on Face Annotation status?

Started by abgestumpft, April 29, 2020, 01:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abgestumpft

Hi,

face annotation can have different state (unassigned, unconfirmed, ignored, confirmed,...)
While I manage to filter on some of them (unassigned, unconformed,...) via Filter -> People / Collection -> unconfirmed Faces / People -> unkown Persons / ..., I don't manage to filter on some of them.

How can I filter to only show images with:
1. manual face annotations
2. ignored face annotations
3. Special state (don't know how this is called):

Mario

There are no such filters because they are not needed.
Use the Face Manager to review an confirm faces for each person. Then you don't have other states anymore. Just confirmed or maybe ignored.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

CauTrindade

Quote from: Mario on April 29, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
There are no such filters because they are not needed.
Use the Face Manager to review an confirm faces for each person. Then you don't have other states anymore. Just confirmed or maybe ignored.

No Needed ?  I have 80k photos, thousands of faces to be confirmed and thousands confirmed. I want to filter images with NO faces at all.

Isn't it possible ?  There's a filter on people "files without faces", but the filter keep bringing files including those with face annotation!!

Am I doing something wrong ?

Carlos

Mario

When I use the People Filter to show only files with out faces, it works correctly. It shows only files without face annotations (and files with annotations which are not faces).
No related bug reports open either.

Does the database diagnosis for your database bring up any issues.
Which version of IMatch are you using? With which version of IMatch do you have created the face annotations?
Can you upload your database somewhere (cloud storage) so I can analyze it?
Or do you have steps which create this problem, a file with at least one face annotation that is still shown when the filter is active?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

CauTrindade

Because of your questions and because I don't remember which was my first version, here's what I did. I don't know which ones are related to the issue, but it's working now.

1) Repaired database
2) Converted early versions faces
3) Rebuilt visual query
3) Compacted and optimized

It seems that some other minor issues were solved too.