[GERMAN] Gesichtserkennung - zwei Vorschläge/Wünsche

Started by wolboe, May 02, 2020, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolboe

Zwei Wünsche/Vorschläge:
Wunsch 1
In der Ansicht "Personen" ist erkennbar, ob zu einer Person unbestätigte Gesichter vorhanden sind oder nicht. Beim schnellen Scrollen durch die Personen könnte man solche mit unbestätigten Gesichtern besser erkennen wenn:
- dieser Hinweis NICHT erscheint, falls es KEINE unbestätigten Gesichter gibt oder der Hinweis wird durch Farbe, Schriftgröße.... schneller erkennbar, wenn es unbestätigte Gesichter gibt.

Wunsch 2
Beim Aufruf der Gesichtserkennung kann man wählen, ob Bilder mit vorhandenen Markierungen erneut bearbeitet werden sollen oder nicht.
Manchmal möchte man (ich) Bilder aber nochmals mit anderen Einstellungen durchsuchen, ohne vorhandene Markierungen zu verlieren oder zu erneuern.

Was ist mit vetretbarem Aufwand realisierbar?

And here (I hope) the same in English:
Two wishes:
Wish 1
The "People" view shows whether there are unconfirmed faces for a person or not. When scrolling quickly through people, you could better recognize those with unconfirmed faces if:
- this notice does NOT appear if there are NO unconfirmed faces or the hint is more quickly recognizable by color, font size ... if there are unconfirmed faces.

Wish 2
When calling up facial recognition, you can choose whether or not to re-edit images with existing markings.
Sometimes (I) want to search through images again with different settings without losing or renewing existing markings.

What can be done with reasonable effort?

Wolfgang

Tveloso

+1
(for Wish 1, to have an at-a-glance indicator that appears only when the person has one or more unconfirmed faces)

If I understand your Wish 2 correctly, you would like to run face recognition again on an image where some faces were not initially detected, without discarding the existing Face Annotations.  I don't really know of course, but I believe that face recognition on an image is an all-or-nothing operation, and we must use the Viewer to add manual annotations for those faces that were not detected. 

I have also tried re-running (with the option to skip files already having Face Annotations unchecked), and selecting one of the "more intensive modes", but usually the previously undetected faces are still not detected (because they're too obscured or averted from the camera)...and a manual Annotation is just a requirement to tag the person in those cases.
--Tony