Which photos are part of an event

Started by frlindla, June 06, 2020, 10:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frlindla

When I am in Media & Folder view, is it possible to let Imatch to show which photos that are part of an event in the filewindow? For example by a symbol or colour on each photo that is part of an event.

Jingo

This can easily be displayed on a custom thumbnail as I do by using the event variable: {File.Events.Title}... you can combine it with a hasValue for more detailed display... I use this with icons on my thumbnails to great effect!

frankdarwin

Quote from: Jingo on June 07, 2020, 01:43:41 AM
This can easily be displayed on a custom thumbnail as I do by using the event variable: {File.Events.Title}... you can combine it with a hasValue for more detailed display... I use this with icons on my thumbnails to great effect!
I looked for a long time, but unfortunately I found nothing. Where and how do I define custom thumpnails?

thrinn

See Custom Templates in the IMatch help. You will find there also links to two knowledge base articles.
Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA

Mario

To display the name(s) of the event(s) a file has been assigned to, just

1. Select the file window layout of your choice
2. Click into the header area above the thumbnail to open the Simple Layout Editor
3. In the drop-down list, select the event property you want to show:

For all available features and custom formats, colors, icons and whatnot, see the help topic The Full Layout Editor
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook