People panel: toggle no unconfirmed faces

Started by dkyndt, September 26, 2020, 10:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkyndt

Hi,

It would be favourable to have a toggle button that displays/hides the people with "No unconfirmed faces" in the people panel.
I cannot find this option to hide or filter those people out via the filter panel.

Best Regards Davy

PaulS

+1

Thanks for this feature request Davy.  If I understand your intention correctly you want to have a toggle to make it easy to "Show only people with unconfirmed faces"?

For me this would be really nice for quickly confirming faces after importing large numbers of files.  Often I have a lot of repeats of the same people, and confirming by person is faster than confirming by file.  The Face Manager can already be used to confirm by person, however, this would make it much easier to find the people with unconfirmed faces.

I have switched from Picasa to IMatch for face detection and there is not much I miss.  But this is a capability Picasa had and I miss it since it was my main way to quickly confirm unassigned faces.

Mario

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

PaulS