Menu Highlighting Fouled Up

Started by Darius1968, August 07, 2019, 12:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

This attached log file hopefully, reflects the results of switching to the Categories panel, going to the File Menu choices, and moving up-and-down with the mouse, without the choices being highlighted in yellow, unless I explicitly click on that choice, instead of the choices being highlighted as I move the mouse pointer up-and-down over these choices. 
The only way to fix this problem is to close out both, the database and IMatch itself, and then, relaunch Imatch and reopen the database again.   

Thank You. 

Mario

This seems to be a bug in the 3rd party user interface library. But since I had a couple of reports (and saw this myself occasionally) only after a certain Windows 10 update was released, it might also be caused by something in Windows 10. Restarting IMatch usually helps. And this small glitch only seems to happen after Windows has not been rebooted for a while. So...there is no real attack angle for this glitch from my side at this time.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Darius1968

Okay, thanks for the reply.  FYI:  Yes, closing out & re-launching IMatch is currently the one-and-only temporary remittance (can't really call it a solution because the problem doesn't really go away) to the problem, and this issue seems to be something independent of/apart from an OS reboot - can be reproduced if running the program is the 1st thing after startup. 

lucio

Just F.Y.I.
Yesss, same issue here.
It happens quite often and the behaviour disappear when I relaunch  IMatch.
Regards.

Mario

Strange. I haven't experienced this in months...
Anything special about your setup? Graphic card type? IMatch version? Any warnings or errors logged to the log file?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook