Face detection - warnings in diagnostics

Started by markkums, November 13, 2020, 07:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markkums

Hi there,

I started to run face detection in my archive (I´m using the latest version). Now, after having run a good time (typically images of one year at a time) I run db diagnostics before closing the pc (I had not competed all face confirmations at that time). In that diagnostics I saw several warnings, e.g: "Warning: File [332916] face [8528] has a mismatch in face/anno sort order." I made a search about contents of community discussion, I did not find this type of warning there. So:

-What does this type of warning mean?
-Should I be worried about something, am I maybe doing something in wrong way?
-What does this type of warning mean?
-What those numbers do mean, can I use them in diagnosting image files itselves?

I´ll appreciate any respose, thank you in advance
b.r: Markku

PS: technology in use: Acer TC-705, i7-4790, win10, db on NVMe-memory.

Mario

This is normal. You can ignore it.
Did you manually reorder faces in the Viewer? Maybe moved face annotations between layers? Maybe moved face annotations? Changed the order? Layers?...
If you have steps which reproduce this warning, let me know.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

markkums

Thank you Mario.

I´ll proceed with face recognition and let you know if something appears agai.

B.r: Markku

markkums

Sorry Mario, now I realized I passed your questions.

Yes, only thing (in your questions)that  I did was that I added some face detection squares in some of photos. I am not exactly sure about number of files affected, but it is about same quantity that I got warnings.

B.r: Markku