Layout color problem in Category Panel

Started by emef, December 07, 2020, 04:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emef

Hello everyone,
for some time, IMatch has been canceling the application of my layouts.

I use "@keywords" popur create and populate my photos under "Category Panel", under Windows 7 and, since early 2020, under Windows 10 it worked very well.
Alas since the new versions, when I place a photo in one of the sub-keys "@keywords", which includes the property "color-coding": inherit, IM creates me well the desired category (or sub-category) and applies the requested color, initially.
Then he rereads the metadatas, and not only erases the color I had assigned, but he also erases the photos of this category and then he erases the category I had just created previously. And the photos concerned are found without any colored layout (see attached screen copy).

I join the log of the last time it happened.

Thank you in advance for the help provided.

Mario

Why does IMatch reread the file? Do you modify it in another application?
Does the Keyword Panel show the keywords you think the image has?
The screen does not tell me much. It would be useful to know which keywords the image actually has (from the Keyword Panel). And if these keywords have the hierarchy you expect and have not been mangled by existing keywords in your file and the thesaurus maybe.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook