IMatch 2020.12.2

Started by BanjoTom, December 15, 2020, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanjoTom

Just downloaded and installed the latest version (2020.12.2).  A most impressive list of enhancements, new features, and bug fixes.  I particularly like the context-menu addition of Expanding and Collapsing Tree Control Elements; I often forget the keyboard shortcuts, so this is really helpful! 

As is the enhancement to the IMatch Clipboard: "The IMatch Clipboard now retains it's file selection even when you close the database."   That description contains a very minor spelling mistake, though. In English, the contraction "it's" always means "it is."  There is no need for an apostrophe when you're indicating a possessive to the pronoun "it," so that sentence should read: "The IMatch Clipboard now retains its file selection even when you close the database."

But that's nit-picking.  Once again, Mario, you've demonstrated the best support I've ever seen for your indispensable software!  Bravo!

— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

Mario

Thanks for the feedback, Banjo Tom.
I even recall seeing the wrong it's but then first dealing with the other 68 points on the to-do list for shipping a new release (not kidding!) and then forgetting about it.
Since I mess and mix up the tenses and spelling and grammar all the time, especially when typing mobile on a 1" screen  ;D I guess IMatch users are immune to weird spellings and thinks by now...
English is just my 7th language, after all  ;)
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Aubrey

Quote from: Mario on December 15, 2020, 09:51:42 PM
English is just my 7th language, after all  ;)

...and you are extremely fluent in this language. The Help File is written with exceptional clarity in the explanations. Well done!