Master Expression is greyed out

Started by jrylander, December 28, 2020, 10:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrylander

The setting for master expression is greyed out for both predefined and new created relations. Both for a database with a few thousand images and for a newly created empty database.

Also, I guess since buddy expression is wrong, a version relation of same name is not possible to add. I have not found a note about naming having that function. Does it?

I am guessing it is because of some setting but have not been able to figure out which if that is the case. Hilfe! :)

Mario

This has already been detected, resolved and a new IMatch version was published.

Please download the latest version of IMatch.
See release notes, first entry.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

thrinn

They greyed out master expression was caused by a bug, as Mario wrote. Just update to the newest version...

Quote from: jrylander on December 28, 2020, 10:53:13 AM
Also, I guess since buddy expression is wrong, a version relation of same name is not possible to add. I have not found a note about naming having that function. Does it?
You can not have two relation definitions with the same name. Even if the type (buddy relation versus version relation) is different, you have to choose different names. But the name is only a text string, so you can just add a suffix or prefix if you like.
Note that you can not change the name of a definition directly after it has been created. But an easy workaround is to create a new definition of the same type (!), using the old definition as a template and just adapting the name.
Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA

jrylander