Pictures during pregnacy with age of foetus in week of gestation

Started by Rene Toepfer, March 27, 2021, 07:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rene Toepfer

Today I have set the face recognition on the pregnacy pictures of my wife with my daughter and place a face annotation of our daughter. Because she was not born yet the age is a question mark.
Would it be possible to calculate the estimated week of gestation? The dob is known and a human pregnacy is ten months in average. Based on that an approximate calculation would be possible. I know it is a very specific request.

Mario

IMatch uses the DOB to anchor the persons age. IMatch cannot handle lifespan before the DOB. That would be basically a negative age...?
Let's see if this FR gets any discussion or +1 from other users.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

mastodon

I have some pictures of my son before his birth, too. But he has born in the 8 month. The unborn baby spends around 37-40 weeks in the uterus, but the lenght can be vary. So it is quite difficult to calculate the age of the foetus. One can't let Imatch make the calculation without any further data.
BUT, one might add the date of fertilasiton (That is mostly "prionted" in the Ultrasound picture. That is of course mostly a calculated date from the fetus size etc.). With that you can calculate.
OR simply calculate the moths and days before birth date.