My entries on the PEOPLE view have all disappeared

Started by BanjoTom, June 08, 2021, 10:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanjoTom

Opened IMatch as usual, but today I happened to go to the PEOPLE view, to manage one or two entries for people... but NO entries are showing at all!  I have no filters applied, and no people show regardless of the scope chosen under "Media and Folders" view. 

If I show an image with previously identified people, it still shows the square box and their name, but clicking F2 only brings up a  grey/black box -- no data!  And I still see the calculated age of identified people in my file window layout, where a footnote includes the attribute "Persons: Full Name (Age)" but those same people are not viewable in the PEOPLE view, nor can I edit their individual data (birthdate, etc.) that should be editable in the PEOPLE view.

What could be wrong?  And how can I recover the many people whose data I had entered?  I have some recent Pack-And-Go backups, as well as Macrium Reflect backups, but wonder if I'm simply overlooking something obvious?
— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

BanjoTom

Re-booted my PC, reopened IMatch, and all seems well now...  A weird experience, but I *think* things are now working properly, as before... 
— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

Mario

Remember to make daily backups of your IMatch database and other important files...
If your system is acting up for some reason, you can always roll back that way.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook