IM5-120 hangs ... at moment ...

Started by Gerd, October 23, 2013, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerd

.. and I do not know why ...  ???

In the morning I did a Compact, it took 1h 15 min, after this, all was ok ...

Later I decided to copy 35.000 pics from ext. HD to local HD with "Allway Sync", this process I minimized and continued in IM5 to try to build a new data-driven-category and here suddenly IM5 began something doing and became unreactable ... (screenshot)

I'm sure (I hope it), that I have switched of automatic updating folders, because the copy-process is still busy. I will wait till this process has finished and then I will see, what happens with IM5. At moment IM5 is still 'busy' with 30% - 45% CPU-power (ProLasso). IM5 is now working in the background since 13:44, 1,5h ago ...

I hope, the copy process is finished in 30 min and then we will see ...

continued:

ca. 1 min later (15:15h) , IM5 changed now to a complete white screen (screenshot) ...

I checked the log-file and his has a time-stamp from15:22, so I made a copy, attached.

continued 16:03:
IM5 still busy ... copy-process is finished since 15:53 ... also the log-file has not been changed since 15:22 ...

[attachment deleted by admin]
_______
Regards
Gerd

Gerd

Hi,
I now killed IM5 at 16:30.

After new start and diagnostic a warning in metabase was shown, after a repeating, no errors found.

Log-file and the two diagnistic-reports attached in one zip-file ... hopefully Mario can explain, what and why this has happened ...

I also attached a screenshot of the collections, to show, that today nothing has happened, so this effect has nothing to do with my copy-process ...

[attachment deleted by admin]
_______
Regards
Gerd