Build 122

Started by sinus, October 23, 2013, 08:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

Hi Mario
downloaded and installed without troubles.
Thanks for the great work.

Hey, the new App is very nice!
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

DaweP

The same here :-)
And thank you for the reversed order of folders! It is a kind of godsend for me  ;)
D.

Gerd

Hi,

also here with 122, install and start with no problems.
_______
Regards
Gerd

mgm1965

Downloaded and installed without troubles.
I'm working on Italian translation so I've played hardly anything with IMatch 5...

Marco

DigPeter

Build 122 installed with no problems.  Now looking at new features.

sinus

BTW:

your new App, Mario, reminds me on an old game, what Klaus from Germany did write by a script for IM3.

It called "Memory" and looked a bit like your app.
We could make a selection and  with this selection of images the script created a quarter, say with 30 images, and you could click on one to turn it for 2 seconds and you must find the other one (the same one).

It was quite fun ... I ought to find it again, maybe it works on IM5 also ;)
Markus

Mario

Well, why not make a memory game using HTML5 and JavaScript. These are the scripting/programming technologies of the future, after all.

My sample Apps are designed to demonstrate various aspects of how to use HTMl5 and JavaScript in the IMatch 5 App Panel. If they do something useful or fun, all the better. Developing a game is not on my to-do list, although it would be fun.

The Internet is full of free and useful JavaScript samples, games, applications and what else. All of these can run in the IMatch App Panel (which is basically IE) and adapted to interact somehow with the IMatch database, like using the files in your database for a memory game. Or a simple wall like the Tiles App I've included in the current build.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

sinus

Quote from: Mario on October 25, 2013, 02:07:09 PM
Well, why not make a memory game using HTML5 and JavaScript. These are the scripting/programming technologies of the future, after all.

:) Good to know.

Hm, maybe I have to lern HTML5 and JavaScript ... one day I will do so, maybe, but I guess and am afraid, I will not find the time.
But who knows?   ;D

Thanks for the good explanations, they are always helpful for me.
Markus