Files Updated Within Past Half-Hour

Started by Darius1968, November 08, 2021, 06:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

Simply put - How to have IMatch filter/search for files, that have been updated within the past hour, or that have been updated, within a certain time-interval? 

Mario

Updated by what? IMatch? Another application?

Tried the Recently Updated collection in the Collection View?
Create a sort profile to sort by Date and time (last modified).
You can also use this collection as a filter.

Check XMP::xmp\MetadataDate\MetadataDate\0 and XMP::xmp\ModifyDate\ModifyDate\0 tags.
You can also use these tags as a filter.

If all else fails, check the {File.Modified} variable.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Darius1968

More specifically, I had in mind, populating the file window, with files, for which, the metadata has been - within the past hour, past half-hour, or just minutes ago - updated, from within IMatch. 
The Recently Updated collection would have, for this use-case, limited use, because it populates the file window, with files of Today, as the soonest, and I want, even more recent, than that.  Sort Profile:  Again, using the relevant tags, I could have the most recently updated files, be on-the-top, but I want to filter, and restrict the display of files, to say, the past 15 min., for example. 
Using tags, that you have just mentioned - XMP::xmp\MetadataDate\MetadataDate\0 or XMP::xmp\ModifyDate\ModifyDate\0, I see, can help to filter, via either - a data driven category or the metadata filter panel.