File Window Search Bar - Color (Background/Text)

Started by Darius1968, January 06, 2022, 12:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

I have found out that the text-color for the file window's search bar (as it stands now, hopefully, one day, to be user-configurable, from within IMatch) is a Windows setting, which can be modified by the application of a so called theme. 
What about its background-color?  Themes don't seem to be able to change that, however.  Hence, although not IMatch user-configurable, is it something that is in IMatch by design? 

thrinn

I never changed the standard colors of IMatch, but a lot of them are configurable. In addition to more obvious ones (like for the Viewer or Thumbnails), there is a extensive selection of colors that can be changed in the Preferences, especially...

• Preferences > Application > Colors
  • Preferences > File Window > Colors
Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA

Mario

I think this is a plain windows drop-down control used by the user interfaced toolkit to include edit / drop-downs into the toolbar. I have never looked how this reacts on high-contract Windows settings, because these are not often used and usually not by persons working with images. Making each and every bit of IMatch UI user-configurable or themable would be work for months.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook