Picture Show

Started by HaWo, June 13, 2022, 09:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaWo

1. Several text variants
In the picture show, only a defined text can be displayed in the picture at the moment. If you want a different text, then the specifications in the field must be created again.

I would like to create n text variants and select them with the button 1, 2, 3, ... in order to quickly change the text display A, B, C, ... with one click?

Is that possible without too much effort?

2. Writing is amputated
The picture show is controlled by my notebook. Therefore, the following is happening on my TV.

The text positioned at the bottom of the image is slightly truncated at the bottom. I can prevent this by increasing the height of the text background and the text is shifted up a little. Now, however, the background above the writing is unnecessarily larger and disturbs the picture.

It would be good if only the text within the background could be moved a bit.

So that the writing is always legible, I don't want to do without the background (grey).

Are my desires quite exotic?
Hans-Wolfgang

Mario

What do you mean by Picture Show? The Slide Show feature in IMatch?
This one of the least used features in IMatch, many users don't even know about this. Hence, spending money (aka work) on this makes not much sense from my perspective.

I recommend you use the IMatch Notepad to store any number of presets, then use copy & paste if you want to switch.

TV...

You run IMatch on your Notebook and then beam the image somehow on your PC?
If the text is then clipped, this i a problem of the TV, not IMatch´, I guess?
I cannot really understand what you see. I use 4K monitors and have a 4K TV. When I connect my PC to the TV, I get 100% the same image I see on my other monitors. Nothing is clipped.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

HaWo

Diashow = Bilderschau (wie Du es selbst nennst)

OK, dachte nicht, dass das so wenig benutzt wird.

Ja, Texte speichere ich woanders und kopiere die dann rein - geht eben nur nicht schnell per Ein-Klick.

Ja, ein TV-Problem. Wäre mit meinem Vorschlag von hinten durch die Brust lösbar. Aber eben zu aufwendig.

Danke Mario, die Anfrage war ein Versuch wert.
Hans-Wolfgang

Mario

Das mit dem TV kann ich nicht lösen, oder nur mit nicht vertretbarem Aufwand (nur ein Benutzer betroffen).
Das mit den Texten...wovon hängt das denn ab? Wenn es vom Bildtyp/format abhängt, kannst Du eine Variable aufsetzen, die das prüft und dann unterschiedliche Inhalte ausgibt.
Aber normalerweise zeigt man in der Bilderschau nur wenig Text an, wenn überhaupt, denke ich.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

HaWo

Grundsätzlich hast Du recht, wenn es sich um eine Standard-Diaschow handelt. Funktioniert ja auch tadellos.

Ich verwende die Diashow auch für vergleichende Anwendungen auf dem PC und in dem Fall wären schnell zu ändernde Texte ganz gut.  Aber so war es von Dir sicherlich nicht gedacht.

Bei einem zu hohen Aufwand und wenig Anwendern ist es nur allzu verständlich, das Du das nicht machen kannst.
Ich muss das halt anders lösen - ist schon ok.

Danke, dass Du Dich gedanklich damit etwas beschäftigt hast.

Hans-Wolfgang