Shortening Variable Syntax

Started by Darius1968, August 06, 2022, 01:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

I've found that this statement ...
{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf};level:0}|{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf};level:1}|{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf};level:2}|{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf};level:3}|{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf};level:4}|{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf};level:5}|{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf};level:6}|{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf};level:7}|{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf};level:8}
... is completely effective and valid for enumerating the 1st eight levels of my category tree.  And, it filters the way I want too. 

The question I have now is how can I shorten that statement so that I only have to have this part of the statement: 
...{File.Categories|filter:@All|00_private keywords\|what\|tv/movies\|(.*__video);replace:~;=={lf}} have to be typed only once, by using a replace function (or the equivalent)...Thanks.