Problem with displaying values of the database

Started by mopperle, October 24, 2022, 04:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopperle

When I select the database in the tab "media and folders" the values for files and categories in the properties panel are correct. But in the "info-activities" panel for those values the last three numbers seems to be missing. Have never seen smething like this. Maybe a bug?
Running IM 2021.18.4

mopperle

Just made an additional test. closed the panel and reopened it again and the values are correct for a second, then the disappear. The same happens to the values "Imatch webservices Port" and "files in cache (perm)"

Mario

Are the values shown in the Dashboard correct?
The Info & Activity panel is on it's way out anyways...
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

mopperle

Mario

I cannot reproduce this. I tried IMatch with both English and German user interface.
I tried it with both the German number formatting (1.000,45) and US number formatting (1,000.45) set in Windows.

Your screen shot looks like if the displayed numbers are clipped after the first . and so the number ends after the first thousands separator. Very strange.

Do you use any non-standard number format settings in Windows?

@Other users: Do you see the same effect?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

thrinn

Quote from: Mario on October 24, 2022, 07:38:55 PM@Other users: Do you see the same effect?
No, for me it works correctly. I tried also to resize the column, hide&show the panel, but it always shows correct numbers.

@mopperle: Did you try a DB diagnosis?
Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA

mopperle

Found the reason: after upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 Windows used as dezimal separator the "." and also for the thousands. No idea why. Realized that when using Excel today. After changig it, all is OK now.