File window to show raw data as shot from camera

Started by Stuntflyer, November 20, 2022, 08:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuntflyer

I can toggle Visual Proxy in the viewer via T,X. This gives me a view of the raw file SOOC. Is there a way that I can see the raw file which is the first image in the stack SOOC? This way I would not have to go to the viewer in order to see it.

Mario

I don't know what SOOC means, sorry. I'm German.

The idea to enable a visual proxy or version stack proxy is to replace the raw visual with a visual (version) of your choice. And to control which version is used to represent the collapsed version stack.
If you don't want this, just don't use visual proxies or version stack proxies?

You can see the RAW in the version panel at all times.
You can toggle the Viewer to display the proxy or the RAW, which can be useful at times.
You can just uncheck the option for visual proxies / version stack proxies in your relation rule temporary or permanently, if you want to see the RAW again in stead of the proxy. Or not use proxies at all.

There is no "Ignore version rules for visual proxies and version stack proxies" switch for the File Window, if this is what you are looking for. I would have documented it in the File Window help otherwise.
I don't see any use for that and no user ever requested it.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

JohnZeman

Quote from: Mario on November 20, 2022, 09:50:11 PMI don't know what SOOC means, sorry. I'm German.

SOOC = Straight Out Of the Camera.

Mario

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

sinus

Quote from: JohnZeman on November 20, 2022, 09:58:27 PM
Quote from: Mario on November 20, 2022, 09:50:11 PMI don't know what SOOC means, sorry. I'm German.

SOOC = Straight Out Of the Camera.

Thanks, John
Sometimes I think, we live in a world of abbreviations.  8)
I wonder, how we do speak in 20 years.  ::)
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus