Viewer - zoom and photo selection

Started by vasekk, June 24, 2023, 01:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vasekk

Hi, I have two questions about the iMatch 2023 and the viewer functionality:
1) Zoom - it's great that you can zoom and scroll photos independently in the viewer! But is it possible to zoom all the displayed photos at the same time?
2) discarding the photo from the viewer - i have a typical scenario, i select 8 same photos (a series of a flying bird for example) and i want to select only the best one from them. I display 8 photos in the viewer, zoom out and show a bird's eye view and gradually eliminate photos that are not so good. With the fact that the viewer will gradually display the grid according to the number of photos in the selection. It is possible?
Thank you

Mario

1) Yes. see Panning and Linked Panels
Use the <L> key to toggle between linked panels and independent panels.

2) Select individual images in the film strip to compare them side-by-side: Selecting Files in the Film Strip Panel
The Viewer grid automatically adapts to the number of files selected, up to 8 files at a time.

I recommend reading the Viewer help topic once completely. The Viewer has many features and even if you don't need them all, having read the help topic once will be beneficial.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

vasekk