Can't add persons to events

Started by CDemon, August 26, 2023, 09:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDemon

Hello,

I have the following problem with iMatch since upgrading to 2023 (I was hoping it would be fixed in the first patches, but apparently the problem rarely occurs):

When I create an event (via file selection and right click menu or also in the event panel by the "+" button) or edit an event created with iMatch 2023 I cannot add people in the "People" tab. When I enter something in the search field only the "x" button appears to delete the entry. But no people are displayed, so no one can be selected and added. The button "People in Event..." does not change anything either. When I press the Enter key a new window "IMatch Event Editor" opens without selected photos or people. The original event window is closed.

In events created with older iMatch versions (and which already have people assigned. I don't have an old event without people to test with) the person tab still works as usual: I can enter letters in the search field, corresponding people are displayed and can be added. People can also be deleted. But once all persons are deleted, no more persons can be added.

I am using the latest version of iMatch (2023.2.4 64-bit) on a current PC (i7-13700k) with Windows 11.

What log files can I use to help troubleshooting?

Mario

I could reproduce this issue and have fixed it for the next regular IMatch release.

If this is important, contact me via email and I will send you an updated version of the event editor.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook