Selecting multiple photographs in Imatch Anywhere navigation pane?

Started by Conrad Vispo, October 03, 2023, 10:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conrad Vispo

I am working on editing metadata in Imatch Anywhere (realizing I'll still need to run update metadata in Imatch Desktop to have those stick). In my case, I am going through folders of dragonfly shots, ID'ing them, and then I want to write the IDs to the multiple images I took of the given dragonfly. However, so far as I can tell, if I want to open up a series of photographs in FileLens, I need to first click on each photo individually in the navigation pane. Is there no way I can do something similar to what can be done in Desktop, e.g., click on photo #120, hold down shift, select #129, and, voila, photos 120-129 are selected, and ready to be opened in Filelens?

Thanks.

Mario

To select files, you touch/left-click the box for the file.

Via the selection menu you can select all files, no files or invert the selection.

If your device has a keyboard, you can use <A> to select all files, <N> to clear the selection or <I> to invert the selection.
To select all liked  files in the current file window, press Shift+A.

There are no "range" selections in the WebViewer.
The WebViewer must run on all platforms, from web browsers running on Linux or Windows to Smart TV's, tablets or smart phones.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook