Pack and Go not starting on exit

Started by Canay, November 05, 2023, 08:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canay

I just updated iMatch from 2019 to 2023. The update went great. But I have not been able to back up. If I click Pack and Go in the program it tells me that it will start when I exit. (It has always done this). But when I exit the program, Pack and go doesn't start up. Since I just upgraded, is there something I need to do to activate the Pack and Go?

Mary

Canay

I did a search and found that I can initiate pack and go from the windows start screen. That works just fine.

Mary

Mario

This should work just fine. No other user reported this and IMatch 2023 was released several months ago.
Please switch IMatch to debug logging via Help menu > Support.

Then start Pack and Go from the Database menu.
It should run and tell you that IMatch has to close before it can run.
All this should show in the IMatch log file and the Pack & Go log file (both in your TEMP folder). See log file for more info.

If you have configured Pack & Go to run automatically when IMatch closes, this should also work.
If there is a problem, it will be logged into the IMatch and Pack & Go log files.

One issue might be that your virus checker is blocking IMatch from running Pack & Go on exit. Did you check that?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook