Stacked images sent all together to external application? (HDR processing)

Started by maxbelloni, August 25, 2024, 04:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxbelloni

To process HDR images, I use Photomatix Pro. I select all the bracketed images and send them to Photomatix as an external application. It will open using all the files I sent to it. That's OK and works very well.

For obvious reason I usually stack all the bracketed files, so to see just one in the Imatch browser. Unluckily if I send the viewed image of the stack, Imatch just send this one to the application, so to send all I have every time to expand the stack, select all the single images, send them to the application and re-stack them again.

Is it there some way so that the list of the images contained in a stack are sent all together to the external application? In case like this, where all the stacked images are just different exposed images, this possibility (if not already present, but right now unknown to me) would be very useful and speeds up a lot the processing.

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Maxbelloni

Mario

Files hidden by a stack are not loaded into the File Window. That's the main purpose. Reduce the clutter, reduce the number of files the File Window has to load and manage in memory.

If you want to select all files in a stack, expand the stack and select all files in the stack.

<Ctrl>+<Cursor right> then <Shift>+<H>.

Or click the File Window toolbar button to show all stacked files, whether or not the stack is currently expanded, then use <Shift>+<H> to select all files in a stack.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

maxbelloni

Thanks Mario!

Not as quick as I would have preferred, but I understand the technical reason and anyway is a good soultion.

Have a nice day!

Maxbelloni