Unresolved Issues Revisited (Version 5.0.132)

Started by Darius1968, January 02, 2014, 03:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

I have had problems with the functioning of IMatch 5 that so it seems, nobody has reported.  One problem is that of Collections.  When I toggle the state of a file via the context menu the behavior is very erratic.  For instance, I could be in the Folder & Media view and find an image I want to assign a blue pin to.  When I do, it is seem under the blue pins collection, but all my other files have sometimes mysteriously disappeared!  And, sometimes, the files from say, the red pins have also mysteriously vanished! 

Another issue that isn't resolved is when I'm in category view, viewing images in my @All category.  I'll apply a filter to let my see just the images that satisfy the requirement of being in a certain range regarding dimension.  If I then highlight an image to assign it to a category, "For Consideration", that image does get assigned that category, but IMatch won't stay parked on that image, but rather, it gets parked on the very first image in the file window.  This screws me up because I then have to look all through the file window again, and find that image manually.  How can I fix it so IMatch won't do this? 

I have a new hard drive (the 1st one was going bad), am running with 8GB RAM now instead of just 4, and got rid of Vista for Windows 7.  I thought these steps might solve the issues, but they haven't!