Missing to set free thumbnail size

Started by RainerG, January 16, 2014, 10:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainerG

For my desktop-screen (1920x1200 - with sidebar and additional topbar :-), i miss the feature to set a free size of the thumbnails. 300 is to big, 200 to small, with four pics i a line. The rezise-result is not very sharp. The best result for me would be ~230 pixel.
RainerGausH
www.BunteReisebilder.de

Mario

I don't understand. You can configure the thumbnail size to produce in Edit > Preferences > Database.
In the file window you can zoom the thumbnails with the slider in the toolbar.
Under Edit > Preferences > Application > User Interface you can configure how much IMatch sharpens thumbnails. This depends on the ratio between your original files and the chosen thumbnail size so you may need to adjust this a bit to meet your requirements.

What else do you want?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

RainerG

Quote from: Mario on January 17, 2014, 08:25:10 AM
I don't understand. You can configure the thumbnail size to produce in Edit > Preferences > Database.
In the file window you can zoom the thumbnails with the slider in the toolbar.
Under Edit > Preferences > Application > User Interface you can configure how much IMatch sharpens thumbnails. This depends on the ratio between your original files and the chosen thumbnail size so you may need to adjust this a bit to meet your requirements.

What else do you want?

In Edit > Preferences > Database the thumbnailsize is 200 then 300, but 250 is a very better native resolution for my iMatchdesk with four pics in a line.

Edit > Preferences > Application > User Interface. I don't know this settings previously. With 200 it's looks better ':-). But i think a native 250 pixel thumbnail looks better ;-).

RainerGausH
www.BunteReisebilder.de

Mario

Ah, so you want some intermediate sizes available for thumbnails?

I've added 250,350,450 for the next build.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook