build .134

Started by sinus, January 21, 2014, 09:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

Thanks, Mario!

Build .134 successful downloaded and installed.

Pack and go I tried, it works great (restore I have still to check).

Congratulations!
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

dcb

Excellent update. Feels snappier.

When are you adding the tea making capability? Next release? ;)
Have you backed up your photos today?

herman

Quote from: ianrr on January 22, 2014, 12:13:23 PM... Where is the log file located, as searching for the file, I cannot find it.

I am not Mario, but I had to find the log this morning too  ;)

Windows Start button -> type %TEMP%  <Enter> brings up a screen with your temp files.
I sorted the list in time order by clicking the Date modified column header and the Pack and Go log files are on top of the list (or close to the top when other temp files are created after you ran PackAndGo).

Hope this helps.
Enjoy!

Herman.

ianrr

Thanks for the info Herman. :)

Mario

See also the corresponding information about the IMatch log file in the IMatch help.
Just search for log file in the index to find all the info, including the %TEMP% trick etc.
The IMatch help is really good. I'd just wish users would use it more...
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

sinus

Quote from: dcb on January 22, 2014, 12:52:48 PM

First comes my request for a knob to make "coffee"!  8) ;D
Fine espresso (NOT Clooneys nespresso ), Cappuccino and so on!

I think, this should comes first, my coffee-maker-knob, because I asked for this since years (I guess the first time about 2003) and Mario setted this feature request on his list, he wrote once! OK, maybe not on the top of the list  ;)

After this, your tea can come  :D  ;)
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

dcb

Quote from: sinus on January 23, 2014, 08:40:57 AM
Quote from: dcb on January 22, 2014, 12:52:48 PM

First comes my request for a knob to make "coffee"!  8) ;D
Fine espresso (NOT Clooneys nespresso ), Cappuccino and so on!

I think, this should comes first, my coffee-maker-knob, because I asked for this since years (I guess the first time about 2003) and Mario setted this feature request on his list, he wrote once! OK, maybe not on the top of the list  ;)

After this, your tea can come  :D  ;)

:)

Just updated 1500 images with metadata across 50 categories. This version is flying. Maybe it's already on caffeine.
Have you backed up your photos today?

Mario

The biggest improvement should be noticeable when ingesting files. I was able to process a set of 30,000 mixed files (with about 80% JPEG) in less than one hour. That's 500% faster than before. Cache was set to on-demand.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook