Thumbnail problem

Started by Ted, January 29, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

Mario,
From time to time I run across dozens or perhaps hundreds of thumbnails that have the little symbol in the upper left corner indicating that the thumbnail has not been created, or needs refreshing - probably left over from previous problems.  I can highlight one or several; do a Ctrl-Alt-F5 and select Force Update and all is well again.

I've looked and have not found the ability to list all such files.  Is that possible, and if so where is it?

Thanks
-----
Ted
Enjoying life one day at a time.

Mario

There is now way to select such 'pending' files because this normally does not happen.
Do you recall when this happened? E.g. IMatch crashing while adding files or something?

You may be able to grab them all via a filter. The file size (0) perhaps? Or because the metadata is empty?
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Ted

I have no idea when it happened, but some time back.  The files are dispersed and I find them from time to time.  I think I have them all; look at file differently, and find a few more.  I'll look for uniqueness as you suggested.  If I find something I'll let you know.
-----
Ted
Enjoying life one day at a time.