Pause

Started by cthomas, April 28, 2014, 09:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthomas

??? I have done some searching about Pause but have not found any thing. Would some body explain to me what the purpose of pause is. And when and how to use it?
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

joel23

Quote from: cthomas on April 28, 2014, 09:25:01 PM
??? I have done some searching about Pause but have not found any thing. Would some body explain to me what the purpose of pause is. And when and how to use it?
You mean "Pausing the File Window"?
Check the attachment, it shows how to get to the help topic which also should answer your previous question. IMVHO.

[attachment deleted by admin]
regards,
Joerg

Mario

Just type Pause into the Index tab in the IMatch help to find the related information.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

cthomas

Quote from: Mario on April 29, 2014, 07:32:50 AM

Just type Pause into the Index tab in the IMatch help to find the related information.

I did type Pause in the index tab but what is the purpose/benefit of the Pause and when and ow should it be used?
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

Mario

When you type Pause in the Help Index, IMatch offers File Window. Double-clicking on this opens the File Window help topic.

You can now either scroll down until you find the information about the Pause button, or you use the built-in search function:

Press <Ctrl>+<F> to open the search box. Then type Pause to find the next mention of pause in the help topic (same functionality as in your web browser).

[attachment deleted by admin]
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

cthomas

Quote from: Mario on April 29, 2014, 06:03:11 PM
When you type Pause in the Help Index, IMatch offers File Window. Double-clicking on this opens the File Window help topic.

You can now either scroll down until you find the information about the Pause button, or you use the built-in search function:

Press <Ctrl>+<F> to open the search box. Then type Pause to find the next mention of pause in the help topic (same functionality as in your web browser).

Thank you very much Mario. I know you are very busy. This really helped answer my question. Plus it also showed how when I have other questions I can find answers.
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

Mario

I thought as much.

Some users are not used to applications actually shipping with a usable help file. I think you will find the IMatch help vast, quite good and informative.

Frankly, even I have to look things up I did not use for a several months. Nobody can remember all the details  ::)
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator