Hierarchical keywords without showing hierarchy

Started by pajaro, May 15, 2014, 11:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pajaro

In the Keywords Panel there is an option to display hierarchical keywords without hierarchy. I wonder if this is possible also in the Filter Panel when I am searching for hierarchical keywords. For example, for the hierarchical keyword Vertebrates|Mammals|Dogs I would like to show just Dogs in the Filter Panel.

Thanks.

Pavel.

Mario

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

pajaro

Quote from: Mario on May 15, 2014, 11:37:09 AM
There is no such feature.

All right, thanks. Would be useful for my workflow, but not critical.

Ger

A workaround could be to use the Metadata Search option. Search value: contains > dogs and Selected tags > keywords

Ger

pajaro

Quote from: Ger on May 15, 2014, 12:56:42 PM
A workaround could be to use the Metadata Search option. Search value: contains > dogs and Selected tags > keywords

Ger

Thanks for the tip; unfortunately it is not what I wanted to achieve. The idea was to have an option to display just the lowest level of the hierarchical keyword, particularly when more hierarchical keywords are displayed. Apart from the Filter Panel it is the case of the Categories Panel, the Current tab. Especially in case when more @Keywords (say 10 or more) are assigned to an image, the panel becomes quite busy and for @Keywords with more levels it is difficult to find the lowest level in which I am actually most interested in.

Ger

Hi pajaro,

Let me try another one and see whether this solves your question. Open the Var toy in an App panel and type:

{File.Categories|filter:^@Keywords;level:leaf}