IM5 neu kaufen

Started by sinus, June 07, 2014, 10:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

Hi Mario

Just ordered two copies of IM5!  :D

Two questions:

1) one copy is for my brother (he waits, I think, even longer than Ferdinands brother  ;D )
Maybe I have overlooked this: the licence for the two copies are on my name. How and where would I have to write, that the licence is for another person (say, as a present). Because I know you quite well  8) I am sure, it is not a problem, but wanted only to mention this.

2) in my mail, what I became, all Umlaute are wrong INCLUSIVE the licence code. The code is correct on the ordering web-page, but not in the mail.
In the mail I got for example the beginning of my code:

eb89-e1...

Maybe this should be corrected?!

Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

RalfC

Quote from: sinus on June 07, 2014, 10:20:26 AM

2) in my mail, what I became, all Umlaute are wrong INCLUSIVE the licence code. The code is correct on the ordering web-page, but not in the mail.
In the mail I got for example the beginning of my code:

eb89-e1...

Also in my purchase mail (from ShareIt!) the Umlauts were wrong  when reading the mail with the email-client on my computer but my iPhone shows them correctly. => Problem in advertising the correct character set ?

To my understnding: The licence code starts after the last '?' in the email, i.e. the code starts with a letter [a-f] or a digit [0-9] (at least with my code that worked)

Regards,
Ralf

Mario

2) Which email clients do you use? Older Outlook versions (2003 I think) had problems with UTF-8 encoded HTML emails sometimes.
Can you send me a screen shot of what you see so I can forward it to share-it support? That's a problem only they can solve.

1) When you buy multiple licenses, both licenses are linked to one user account. The idea is that multi-license purchases are made for the same household or office, with one person being the keeper of the license, and the contact person.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

sinus

Quote from: Mario on June 07, 2014, 01:19:50 PM
2) Which email clients do you use? Older Outlook versions (2003 I think) had problems with UTF-8 encoded HTML emails sometimes.
Can you send me a screen shot of what you see so I can forward it to share-it support? That's a problem only they can solve.

1) When you buy multiple licenses, both licenses are linked to one user account. The idea is that multi-license purchases are made for the same household or office, with one person being the keeper of the license, and the contact person.

Thanks, Mario, sent you a mail just now ... yep, I use Outlook 2003  :-[
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

RalfC

Quote from: Mario on June 07, 2014, 01:19:50 PM

You got mail at the support e-mail with subject "ShareIt Email Screenshot"

Regards,
Ralf

PS: IMatch itself is up and running   ;D