How can I receive notifications of all posts and replies?

Started by clpratt, July 06, 2013, 08:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clpratt

In the IMatch3 Forum I was able to receive email notifications from all boards, topics, posts, and replies to posts by selecting " "where a new post is created" from "edit watched  Forums"  dropdown menu.
I would like to do the same in the new IMatch 5 forum as I like to receive posts and replies in email form and save them for easy reference if needed.
All I seem to be able to do on the new forum is select to be notified for each new topic in all boards, but not to receive the further replies without going onto the forum, viewing the new topic and then selecting Notify.
Is there a global setting somewhere which will give me email notifications of all posts and replies.

many thank
Chris

Mario

You can turn on various notification options for in your Profile > Account settings. And you can click on the option to receive notifications per-post as well (Attachments and other options under the post editor).

You can get more info on all available features by clicking on the Help button in the toolbar above.

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook