Adjusting Font Sizes

Started by Darius1968, June 30, 2014, 04:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

How do I adjust font sizes for the different file descriptions as seen in my screen capture, with respect to my mouse being hovered over the icon that's in the stack panel? 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mario

Most font sizes in IMatch are based on the standard font sizes configured in Windows for menus, list boxes, tree controls etc. They change when the system settings change.

For the File Window, you can control the font sizes used in the file window layout.  See the help for full details.

The File Window Tip uses the standard Windows control font size for controls, unless specified otherwise. To change the font size or font, use the XAML formatting options available to you. See XAML in the IMatch help for details.

For example, the standard File Window Tip uses this as the first line:

<Run FontSize='8pt'>{File.FullName}</Run>

A rather small 8 point font size, to accommodate for long file names and paths.  Change this to

<Run FontSize='10pt'>{File.FullName}</Run>

to use a 10 point font. To change it, go to Edit > Preferences > File Window Tip. Press <F1> while in this dialog for additional help.

For the Metadata Panel, the Keyword Panel and the Attribute Panel you can change the font size individually using the corresponding options available in the toolbar Click the Gear button and choose Increase font size.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook