IMATCH 5.1.10

Started by Frank, July 21, 2014, 06:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Downloaded and installed. It works for me like all the other versions

Thanks Mario for thegreat support

Frank ;D :D ;) :)

BanjoTom

5.1.10 has been downloaded and installedl, no problems.  NO issues with the slideshow and disappearing cursor.  THANKS for the fast work on this and everything, Mario! 
— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

ianrr

Thanks heaps, 5.10 has solved problems I was having & proved to be a real plus for me.

I then also then turned off Background processing and indexing and now the program runs like it is on steroids!! Before that there was a few seconds unresponsive hesitancy when selecting folders. I have a fast I7 machine and SSD drives.

Mario

There should be no difference, unless the folders have been modified by an external application and IMatch notices that and scans the folder for changes.
Please re-enable background indexing, switch to debug logging (Help > Support > Debug Logging) and switch between some of your folders. If you notice a performance difference, please attach your log file. Maybe there is some unexpected side effect that I need to handle...
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

ianrr

Thanks Mario, switched back to your suggestion and things seem very good. For some reason there was lots of activity in the background before ( popup in bottom right corner confirming this often sometimes ).

IM5 is superb regarding speed since 5.10 . Part of my problem was having to click the folder twice to get a response, something noted by someone else in another post. Not sure why that is necessary, but would be nice if one could switch that off/on in settings.

Most impressive program indeed !!!

ian