Where are the settings stored surface

Started by ChristopherFoto, August 03, 2014, 06:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChristopherFoto

I have my machine from Windows 7 to Windows 8 umgstellt. Now I realized that the surface is not what they used to look after a new installation of IMatch 5 and an Ensuing Restore the IMatch database "IMatch Pack and Go", the floating windows are no longer as I had set, also missing the Faforiten to launch applications.
Now to my question, where these data are stored?

Und nun noch mal in Deutsch:
Ich habe meine Maschine von Windows 7 auf Windows 8 umgstellt. Nun musste ich feststellen, das nach einer Neuinstallation von IMatch 5 und einem Anschließenden Restore der IMatch Datenbank mit "IMatch Pack and Go" die Oberfläche nicht mehr so wie früher aussieht, Die schwebenden Fenster sind nicht mehr so wie ich sie eingestellt hatte, auch fehlen die Faforiten zum Starten von Applikationen.
Nun zu meiner Frage, wo sind diese Daten abgelegt?
Regards Christopher

I have troubled the search, have found, unfortunately, nothing, perhaps, I have looked for the wrong concept.
Excuse for my English

Mario

See Settings Database in the help for details.

IMatch stores many settings, e.g. Favorites, per user. If you use a different user name on your new system, IMatch cannot access the settings made by the other user.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

ChristopherFoto

Regards Christopher

I have troubled the search, have found, unfortunately, nothing, perhaps, I have looked for the wrong concept.
Excuse for my English