versioning

Started by Robvog, August 26, 2014, 08:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robvog

I've maid versions, many relations between master files and their versions.
The IMatch help says: The master file uses an Orange item, versions use a turquoise indicator icon. You can click on the icon to open a context menu with frequently used version commands.

Icons would be nice, for me, but where ate they? In no file it seems to be possible to show any icon . Are there settings I must configure? I've already tried all kind of icons...

Robvog

jch2103

The versioning icons should look like this attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin]
John

Robvog

:D
I know what it should like...but I looked well to your attachment and saw the rating stars (vague).
There are no ratings stars in my files, not at all...that brought me to an idea:
I changed the settings for the thumbnails and made a new thumnail layout in de configuration window (layout editor). Et voilĂ : everything is now OK in my thumbnails!

Thanks for your reaction anyway.

sinus

Quote from: Robvog on August 27, 2014, 07:54:14 AM
:D
I know what it should like...but I looked well to your attachment and saw the rating stars (vague).
There are no ratings stars in my files, not at all...that brought me to an idea:
I changed the settings for the thumbnails and made a new thumnail layout in de configuration window (layout editor). Et voilĂ : everything is now OK in my thumbnails!

Thanks for your reaction anyway.

Good to hear.
Well, IMatch is mighty, and like strength tend to be positive, if we use the wrong reins, it could go wrong (well, it is morning and my brain is not yet totally clear  ;) )
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Ferdinand

You may have needed to refresh your version relations.  There is a menu command to do this.  Or it may have been an issue with your thumb layout just not displaying the icons.

sinus

Quote from: Ferdinand on August 27, 2014, 10:27:31 AM
You may have needed to refresh your version relations.  There is a menu command to do this.  Or it may have been an issue with your thumb layout just not displaying the icons.

Yes, Ferdinand,
I believe, if I have understand correct, Robvog has choosen a layout without icons. Now he have choosen one with displaying icons, and now everything is ok.
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus