My edits on ratings and labels are not shown in IM.....

Started by KimAbel, August 29, 2014, 12:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimAbel

Is it anyone else that have a problem with ratings and labels not showing up imediately when you change it? In order to show my edits I have to do something that changes the selection (for example uncheck my filter "Hide buddyfiles" or choose another folder and then back again). If I press the yellow pencil my edits are saved and visible. This happens both with cr2 files and jpg.

I am not sure if this is something with my system or if it is a bug.

Version 5.1.114. Default settings in Metadata 2, but "favor sidecar xmp". jpg, tif, psd and png is buddyfiles and I use versioning.

Kim Abel

Mario

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

KimAbel

I change them by keyboard shortcuts in the media and folder view, and the category view.
Kim

KimAbel

On mye laptop this works as it should, but on my main computer this is not working.

My edits are shown immediately if I uncheck the filter "Hide buddyfiles", but as soon as I check this field I have to change my selection to make it visible.

Master expression

\.(cr2)$

Link expression

^(_*{name})[+\-_]*[0-9|a-z]*\.(jpg|jpeg|dng|psd|tif)$

This setting is the same on my laptop and my stationary computer so I guess this is caused by something else. I have done diagnosis and campact without errors or warnings.

Kim