Rejecting Files- Pop-Up Box

Started by StanRohrer, September 03, 2014, 08:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StanRohrer

I'm still very new to IM5 and this issue bites me on a regular basis.  I use the viewer to review many files and hit the DEL key to get rid of bad/blurry images. On exit of the viewer I can select from some choices: let's say I place the DEL images as Rejects (though this issue happens in a number of these paths). Then I go select the Collection / Reject. I will select one or more of the group and again hit DEL (forgetting this does not actually delete the image but instead marks or unmarks it). The handy pop-up box explains the current action but it is too late to correct my DEL choice. If I click OK the marked files are removed from the Reject category and I have to review all over again. This dialog box needs a CANCEL button so I can go back and do CTRL_DEL to actually remove my files. Alternately this dialog box could have the OK button marked as Toggle DEL and an added button marked Delete From Disk.

The point of this request is that once I see the dialog box it is too late to make another decision and I am forced to proceed with an action choice I do not want.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mario

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

StanRohrer