Photography, Workflow (DAM) Literature and IMatch

Started by RalfC, October 10, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RalfC

Hi all,

being in the process of rethinking my workflow with IMatch 5 (and a changed RAW processing tool).

I am sure that there is no single best method, but getting ideas for the way how to handle the different steps is what I am looking for.
It is surely possible through different books (and in the end, one needs to decide what fit best) but which books?

So, I started to wonder if you have any good book recommendations which helped you to define your personal workflow with metadata etc.?
The recommendations do not need to be in english (but please indicate the language if not english). It might than help others who speak that language  :)

Regards,
Ralf

P.Jones

Quote from: RalfC on October 10, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Hi all,

being in the process of rethinking my workflow with IMatch 5 (and a changed RAW processing tool).

I am sure that there is no single best method, but getting ideas for the way how to handle the different steps is what I am looking for.
It is surely possible through different books (and in the end, one needs to decide what fit best) but which books?

So, I started to wonder if you have any good book recommendations which helped you to define your personal workflow with metadata etc.?
The recommendations do not need to be in english (but please indicate the language if not english). It might than help others who speak that language  :)

Regards,
Ralf

A good place to start would perhaps be

The Dam Book by Krogh