Formatting text and zooming in slideshow

Started by JMagyar, February 08, 2015, 06:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMagyar

Looking at the help screen on Slideshow text formatting I see that IMatch uses a subset of XAML commands. Are the examples shown the only commands available?  I would like to be able to left (or right) justify my text, rather than have it centered as it is now by default with no way to change it. It would be nice to include this in the examples if it works. For those of us who are not programmers finding the syntax for a few of these simple commands is not easy as one thinks it should be, I've tried.

I could not make the background color work using it's XAML command, is this also due to the bug that was fixed in 5.3.8?  At present this version is not available for download, can you tell me when it will be?

In Imatch 3.6 zooming was possible in Slideshow. It would be nice to have that back again.

NB: Mario-Thanks, and sorry for not looking more carefully before my previous post which I removed.

Mario

The XAML support is minimal but useful for many purposes.
Check the help for XAML to find more info. Just type XAML into the help index. What is not mentioned there does not work. In most cases, IMatch uses < <TextBlock> for the markup so you cannot change the alignment yourself.

QuoteAt present this version is not available for download, can you tell me when it will be?

As usual, updates will be announced on the photools.com web site, on the Facebook site, via Twitter and in the Announcements forum here in the community. And IMatch 5 checks for updates once a week of course. You usually cannot miss an update  ;) I shipped two updates not a week ago. This is always stressful. I plan with regular updates every four weeks or so.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook