Categories Panel and tabs

Started by zematima, April 09, 2015, 01:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zematima

Hi:
I created two tabs on my categorie panel.
When I tried to delete them the program crashes.
I send as an attachment the txt file IMatch generates when i initialize the program again.
Thaks,
JRosa.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mario

Did IMatch tell you that it produces a DUMP file (You see a message in this case, see DUMP in the help for details).
Without a DUMP file, I can do nothing in this case. I could not reproduce the crash here, so this might be something that only happens once, or only on your system, or only under specific circumstances...
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

zematima

Hi Mario:
I have the dump file.
How can I send it to you?
Thanks.

zematima

Hi:
Another question.
After create the tab in the Categories Panel how do I delete it?
I don't want to delete the category I just want to remove/delete the tab just created.
More strange is that I keep seeing the tabs Algarve 2008 and Sintra 2009 , but they don't exist anymore in my categories.
As you can see in the configuration panel I have Visible turned off.(file as an attachment)
Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mario

The tabs have nothing to do with your categories. Even if you remove all categories which you had added to a tab, the tab remains.
You can hide a tab via the checkbox, or just make the title empty.

You can upload the DUMP file to my FTP if you have no web space. Contact me via my support email (see support in the link below) if you don't have the details.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

zematima

When the dump file is uploaded to my dropbox I will send you the link NNN
Thanks.

email removed by Administrator.
Please don't post email addresses in public forums. They will be picked up by SPAM bots and used to send SPAM to and also as sender addresses. I have reasons for not publishing my email address.

zematima