Imatch 5.4.12

Started by Aubrey, June 02, 2015, 06:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey

I like the new large icons, my laptop is 1920x1200!  :)
Looking at the other new features
Aubrey

BanjoTom

+1  . . . new large icons are great, download/install smooth and easy as always . . . and will slowly explore some of the other new features Real Soon Now . . .  ;)
— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

DigPeter

With my 1200 x 800 monitor, the large icons are too large.  I am happy with normal.  The tighter tree is excellent.   :)

Panther

The new version installed smoothly.  I let it choose the size icons and things for my high-rez monitor.  It used some of the bigger icons and things but I preferred using the smaller ones to get more usable "real estate" - but it was pretty easy to go into the settings and shrink things back down to how I wanted them.  Nice to have that flexibility to size things to suit possible changes in my taste (or eyesight) over time.

Really like what you did with addressing that issue I posted about with the category panel.  I processed several files with the new version and that category list wasn't jumping around/scrolling unexpectedly like it had been before - THANK YOU - that should really make my workflow smoother and more enjoyable.

Looking forward to playing around with the new version some more, but so far, so good!

Mario

QuoteReally like what you did with addressing that issue I posted about with the category panel.  I processed several files with the new version and that category list wasn't jumping around/scrolling unexpectedly like it had been before - THANK YOU - that should really make my workflow smoother and more enjoyable.
Sounds good. Thanks for the feedback.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

ColinIM

Quote from: DigPeter on June 02, 2015, 11:20:35 PM
(....) The tighter tree is excellent.   :)
Yes, the tighter tree is superb!  I had queued this 'sprawling tree' issue as a Feature Request for some future date, but it's now as good as I could have hoped. Thank you Mario!

All of the other icon sizes and layout features etc. are good on my 1920 x 1200 monitor.
Colin P.

HaWo

Very good, I like it (and my eyes) - thank you.
Hans-Wolfgang