Release 5.4.14

Started by sinus, July 07, 2015, 05:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

I have downloaded and installed the newest version without troubles.
Seems to work fine.

And yes, I like the new variables! I have not tested them, but I will of course.
Specially the

File.LongEdge Returns the number of pixels for the longest edge. For an image with 800 x 600 pixel, this returns 800.

File.ShortEdge Returns the number of pixels for the shortest edge. For an image with 800 x 600 pixel, this returns 600.

I can use for surek, solves a problem what I had with vertical/horizonal images.  :D

Good work, Mario! Thanks!

Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

jelvers

Installed Im 5.4.14 without a problem. My desktop is arranged such that I can see next to the pic icons the category veiw as well. This makes it very easy to assign a given cat to 1 or more pics. However, with this version, I can the see "tick box" only for certain categories (see attached pic) and not for all. I didn't have that before. I checked the HELP file, but couldn't find anything. I am sure, I overlooked something. Any advice how to change it back to the former view, where I could see a tick box next to any category.

Regards, Juergen

[attachment deleted by admin]

BanjoTom

I have the same problem as jelvers, that is: all the "tick boxes" in category panel have disappeared.  HOWEVER, if I click on a category in the category VIEW, then the "tick boxes" for that category reappear.  For instance, I have a group of categories for image formats, like cartoons, posters, etc.  In the first image attached here, NONE of the tick boxes show up -- I've drawn an arrow showing the "cartoon" category in the category VIEW (on the left) and in the category PANEL on the right.  No tick boxes.

IN the second attached image, you can see that after clicking once on the cartoon category in VIEW, then the tick-box has appeared in the corresponding category PANEL.  So that is a sort of "fix" for the issue that jelvers and I both noticed, but it's very tedious to have to fix all my categories individually.  Is there a better way?

— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

Mario

Please add a bug report. I don't track issues reported in general posts.
I see check boxes in the Category Panel here, using either small or large tree icons and Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Did you try to close and re-open the panel?
I have not changed anything in this area between the last version and this.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

zematima

Hi:
I noticed that after installing this version my headers layout configuration doesn't show any information.
I have created two layouts:
One for photos (1.jpg) and other for music (2.jpg).
The configuration is on the Conf.txt file.
All the footers as you can see from the pictures are working well.
If you try one by one the headers items they work. All together don't.
This is what I shoud see in the header photo (3.jpg) and in header Music (4.jpg)
Is this a bug or something i must do?
Yesterday before installation everything was OK.
Thanks in advance.

Mario

If you consider something as a bug, add a bug report. But please first check if has already been reported, and maybe even discussed and fixed.

Your screen shot don't tell us anything. I assume you are using variables in your file window layout? If you do, do you skip optional arguments in variable function? If you do, you are most likely affected by a glitch that has been reported 3 times already today and has already been found, fixed and marked for release 5.4.16. Please check. If this does not match what you are doing, add a separate bug report. I don't track reports made outside the bug report board. Thank you.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook