Opening multiple Raw-Files in Photoshop

Started by flodur61, September 28, 2015, 04:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flodur61

Hello Mario, hello fellow Users!

It is now some time that I started working with IMatch and I am getting on quite well. It is really a great piece of work.
Now I have the following question: After adjusting a raw file in Adobe Camera Raw(in my case NEF-files), I use to open that file together with other pictures taken under the same circumstances to synchronize the adaptions I made (white balance, etc.). Now, when I transfer those files (one processed and one or more unprocessed raw-files) from IMatch to PS with drag&drop, it works. All files are shown in one ACR-window and I can synchronize them as I please. When I do this by Strg-clicking the files and using the corresponding menu item, it opens all raw files in separate ACR-window one after the other. Why would I want to do it that way? I work with a Desktop Workstation as well as with a notebook and on the notebook screen it is rather confusing to have two applications residing beside each other.
Perhaps you can help me (or tell me what I see or do wrong)

Greetings from Vienna
Rudi 

Mario

This is just how PS works. It works differently when it is "opened" with a set of files (Favorite) than it works when you d&d files. Nothing IMatch can do here.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

joel23

Go via Applications Favorites and all RAW will open (like with d&d) in one ACR-Window (CS6 64bit here)
regards,
Joerg