Status Bar

Started by mchiu, November 15, 2015, 07:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mchiu

The full file name from the status bar at the bottom of the main working space has disappeared.  I cannot seem to find a way to restore this setting.  Thanks for any help.

Mario

This is fully automatic, there is no option to turn if off or on. If you select/focus a file in the file window, the full name is displayed in the status bar. If there is enough space (the window is wide enough).
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

mchiu

Hello Mario,

I have attached a screen shot of the window with the status bar.  Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mario

Your status bar is entirely blank, there are none of the other indicators and icons as well.
What did you do before this happened?

This looks like IMatch is unable to find some resources or something.

- What happens if you resize the IMatch window?
- Close the database and re-open it?
- Repair your IMatch installation via the Add/Remove software applet in the Windows Control Panel (this will not modify your database or settings)?
- Please attach the log file (Help > Support > ...) in ZIPPED form. Maybe IMatch is reporting somehing.
- Try switching the user interface icon size between small and large (Edit > Preferences > Application).

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

mchiu

Please see my responses below.  Thanks.

-What did you do before this happened? -> editing layout of thumbnails
- What happens if you resize the IMatch window? -> no effect
- Close the database and re-open it? ->no effect
- Repair your IMatch installation via the Add/Remove software applet in the Windows Control Panel (this will not modify your database or settings)? ->could not find repair option (Windows 10), so removed and reinstalled IMatch -> no effect
- Please attach the log file (Help > Support > ...) in ZIPPED form. Maybe IMatch is reporting somehing. -> attached
- Try switching the user interface icon size between small and large (Edit > Preferences > Application).-> no effect

I also noted that the path to the file folder for the photos started appearing at the top of the workspace window.

[attachment deleted by admin]

mchiu

Restarted my computer and the status bar works again.  Thanks.