Copy and Print

Started by Frank, December 04, 2015, 09:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

How can I add after first creation of a template pictures out of imatch?

I have created my first few pages when I realised that I forgot to add a picture to the current template. I could not find a way to add pictures!

Unfortunality I could not find anything in the helpfile.

Is there a way to add dynamic pictures to a "category" and this will be the same what I see in the "print and copy" tool?

sinus

Not sure, if I understand.

You can simply drag n drop images, a category or a folder on the "Design & Print"- modul.
These images will be used.

If you use dynamic templates, you will not see these images in the Designer, but in the Preview.

If you use standard templates, then you will see these images as small thumbs below in the Designer, and you can drag n drop them into containers.

You can simply save your template, go out and throw some images on the Modul and then load your saved template again.

Then you will work with these images.
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Frank

Thanks,
I have tried it several times and I could not drag and drop images like you mentioned.

I can drag and drop "files" everywhere except within the designer.
I will furter investigate on it.

Mario

Drag the files you want to use onto the Design & Print module in the Import & Export panel.

If the Printing module is already open, it replaces the current selection of files with the new files you have dropped. You see the new files in the thumbnail window.
Else the Printing module starts with the files you dropped.

If you have used files in your Standard template which are not in in the current selection, IMatch appends these files to the selection, on the right of the thumbnail window. This way you see the files you have just dropped, and also the files you have already used before.

Dynamic templates always work with whatever selection of files you are currently processing.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Frank

Thank you I have now figured that out and it works. But now working with the Design & Print module IMatch crashed several times. I have sent you an email wth the link of the dump file

Frank

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mario

Please don't add bug reports in normal posts. I don't track them and I will forget about them.

If you experience a crash, open a bug report in the Bug Report board here in the community.
Include the link to the bug report when you send me files or emails so I know what belongs together.
Bug reports are automatically added to my to-do list and I can track them, mark them as closed when fixed etc.
Thank you.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook