Can we like 5.5... ? if so just add +1 here

Started by Aubrey, December 04, 2015, 08:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey

When we ask for Feature Requests, Mario gives us the opportunity to "like"! I don't see this for the "General Discussion"

I have read some of the recent emails appearing on the forum regarding trials etc... I am not going to denigrate a fantastic product by getting involved with those discussions.

Mario has taken the initiative to start using the GPU for processing... he is using leading edge technology that is being explored today by many advanced technologies in numerical simulation. The new algorithms are astonishingly fast. He has done incredible work on the "Design and Print" module. After 2 days I see very few bugs reported... and those that have, are already fixed for 5.5.6. Does anybody get that kind of a response from Adobe?

Due to some petty posts Mario must be feeling rather despondent given all the work he has put in.

It is time that satisfied customers have the opportunity to "like" the upgrade. (I dislike the terminology "like", but this is today's world   ::) )

There are some 1440 members of the forum. Let's see how many +1's we can add on the end of this post, to confirm what we think of his great work over the last months.

Please don't do anything other than add +1 to respond to this mail.

Thanks,
Aubrey.

BanjoTom

— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

jch2103

John

herman

Enjoy!

Herman.

ColinIM

Quote from: Aubrey on December 04, 2015, 08:34:49 PM
(....)
Please don't do anything other than add +1 to respond to this mail.(....)

Like inviting an audience to applaud in a real-world seminar or conference venue ...  8)

I'm happy to join the applause ...

+1

Ferdinand

sinus

Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

hro

awoxx

clpratt

Incredible piece of software, amazing support. Couldn't ask for more.
+1

Ted

Quote from: Aubrey on December 04, 2015, 08:34:49 PM
Due to some petty posts...

Aubrey,
I can only assume that you are referring to a post that I started.  I'm disappointed that you'd refer to a problem of someone else that you did not experience as "petty".  Even though I didn't experience the joy that you obviously have had with the new version, I will not refer to your post as "petty".

Have a Great Day.
-----
Ted
Enjoying life one day at a time.

AnaDia

ovrevid

-- Vidar

DigPeter

Mario

Quote from: DigPeter on December 06, 2015, 12:46:54 PM
+1

but struggling with Design & Print
It's a huge and powerful feature. You can do easy things with it, or complex things. Post a question when you need help.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

oldhank

DigPeter

Quote from: Mario on December 06, 2015, 01:13:44 PM
Quote from: DigPeter on December 06, 2015, 12:46:54 PM
+1

but struggling with Design & Print
It's a huge and powerful feature. You can do easy things with it, or complex things. Post a question when you need help.
Yes - that is why I am struggling.  It might be a good idea to have a dedicated board for this feature.

zematima

ChristopherFoto

Regards Christopher

I have troubled the search, have found, unfortunately, nothing, perhaps, I have looked for the wrong concept.
Excuse for my English

JohnZeman

+1

I'm back from my Key West holiday now, have upgraded to 5.5.6, and so far I am very happy with it.  The new viewer rocks, on my hi res JPGs (which is all I have in my database) everything about the new viewer is a vast improvement over the other one.

One comment however.  I've noticed if I have the viewer text overlay enabled that when I dive zoom to 100% the text overlay still pops up most of the time as I move my mouse around.  I need to play with it a bit more but I'll probably file a feature request to disable the text overlay while dive zooming.

thrinn

Thorsten
Win 10 / 64, IMatch 2018, IMA

harrylah