Categories

Started by BrianL, December 17, 2015, 09:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianL

I use F9/C to open and set my categories but I am unable to open this and categorise images from the slide show.  This was possible in the early version and I found it useful in some circumstances.  Is there a way to open and set categories from the slide show. 

Ferdinand

No, there isn't. Not in the slide show.  In IMatch 5 you use the viewer for this.  You can run it in a separate window and maximised, so that it's very close to the slide show.  In some respects the viewer is better, as it has dive-zoom.

Mario

Please don't post general questions in the "Online Help and Other Documentation" board. This board is for issues related to the documentation only.
Post in General Discussion when in doubt. Tip: Every board shows a short description about it's intended purpose. Thank you. I will move this thread.

The sldie show in IMatch 5.5 is for viewing purposes only. Minimum distractions, blends, self-running.

To work with your images, culling, categorizing etc. use either a File Window with a larger Quick View Panel, or the Viewer, which has been designed for that purpose.

If you just switched from IMatch 3 to IMatch 5, I suggest you read the For IMatch 3 users topic in the help, which explains this and many of the other new things introduced in IMatch 5 in 2014. Also check out the Visual Index, which shows all major features with a short description. This allows you to quickly find features which you are interested in.

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook