Thumbnail color bar

Started by hkae, February 04, 2016, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hkae

I use color codes ("Text Color") to visible find certain (main) categories faster and I'm used to use "Background Color" to recognize at once which image is an original or a copy, etc within the file window.
Now with iMatch 5.5 any category with a color will be shown within the thumbnail color bar.

Is there a configuration parameter somewhere, which would allow me to disable categories with "Text Color" to show up within the thumbnail color bar?
Thanks for any feedback

PS: I have installed iMatch 5.6.11 trial version to learn and understand the differences between 5.4.18 and 5.5.x.

Mario

The category color bar displays up to 10 colors, from the first color-coded categories found. It favors the background color, and if no background color is specified, the text color is used.

From the File Window help topic in the IMatch help (Category Color Bar topic):

You can hide the colors of a category by using the ...hide from file window setting for the category color. This may be useful if you use color-coding for @Keywords and this produces a large number of different colors.

Open the IMatch help system by pressing <F1>.
On the Index tab, enter file window and then click on Overview.
Open the table of contents at the top or use <Ctrl>+<F> to find the Category Color Bar section.

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook