Key words

Started by cthomas, April 18, 2016, 04:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthomas

I was using this image(the man on the horse) as a test. And I entered these words(see image) as key words man male horse snow but it looks like I should have used some kind of separator. Right? What separator? Now how would I make MAN at the top with: white, yellow, black as children of MAN? I also tried to delete the key words I put in but as you can see in the image they are still there. Help says: Delete a keyword Ctrl+Left-click the keyword in the Current Keywords field.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

sinus

Simply add ; between, like in my attachement.
Then to delete go on a word and right click and delete it, like in attachement two.

Further if you are in the keyword panel, press F1 and read then the very good help!

best wishes and good luck.

Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

cthomas

Quote from: sinus on April 18, 2016, 07:29:55 AM
Simply add ; between, like in my attachement.
Then to delete go on a word and right click and delete it, like in attachement two.

Further if you are in the keyword panel, press F1 and read then the very good help!

best wishes and good luck.

"Then to delete go on a word and right click and delete it, like in attachement two." I still can't delete the key word. I right click on the word but there is no option to delete.

Carl

Montana, USA
The Big Sky State

Mario

You cannot delete keywords from the Recent list. This list shows the recently used keywords. From here you can quickly assign recently used keywords to other files.
This is explained in the help.

If you want to delete a keyword from the file, right-click on a keyword in the list. The list at the top shows the keywords assigned to the currently selected files.

I highly recommend that you read the help for the Keyword Panel. It explains all that.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook